Pdubz are committed to protecting your privacy. This policy describes in plain English exactly what data we collect from you when you visit our website, how we process it and how you can get in touch with us with any questions. This policy is effective from 21st May 2018.
By using or registering with this website you consent to this policy.
1 Principles of our policy
- Private: We will never sell, rent or trade information about you to other companies.
- Secure: In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information that you have given us to prevent unauthorised access.
- Necessary: We won’t collect information unless it is used to deliver a better service or to give you useful, relevant information.
2 Data We Collect From You
We receive information about you in two ways:
- Directly from you – This is usually your contact details you provide when you email, call or via a form (e.g. our Contact Us form).
- Automatically from our website: This includes your IP address and browsing behaviour. Understanding the way you interact with our site enables us to improve our service to you.
You must obtain their consent, for both the disclosure and the processing, before you disclose to us the personal information of another person.
3 Securely Using Your Data
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may legitimately interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes. You can choose to opt-out of contact at any time.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
Occasionally we may incorporate cookie-generated data together with other data we hold to communicate with you in the most appropriate way. We may also compile and provide aggregate statistics about our site users, information requests, traffic patterns and any other related site information but will never identify you as an individual.
Information about you will be kept secure and it will not be supplied to anyone else unless we are obliged or permitted by law to disclose it. We do not sell, rent or trade any personal information supplied by you to any third party.
4 International Transfers
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). When these transfers are needed, they will be done in full compliance of the General Data Protection Regulation, and all your personal information will be afforded a high level of protection wherever it is stored.
5 Data Retention
Information that we collect and process shall not be kept for longer than is necessary. However, we will retain information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- if we believe that the information may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; and
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
When information is no longer required we will securely delete or destroy such information.
6 Contact us
This website is owned and operated by Pdubz Limited. We are registered in England and Wales under registration number 10713518.
Our registered office is:
Enterprise House, Beesons Yard, Bury Lane, Rickmansworth, United Kingdom, WD3 1DS
You can contact us by writing to the business address given above, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 07798 688195 or 07946 521545.
7 Your Data Protection Rights
You may contact us directly with any enquiries relating to Data Protection, including to:
- Request access to information that we hold about you
- Correct any information that we hold about you
- Delete information that we hold about you
- Ask any questions about our collection, storage and processing of your data
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing at any time by following the unsubscribe link from our website and communications or contacting our Data Protection Officer.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with your Supervisory Authority. In the UK, the supervisory authority is the ICO, https://ico.org.uk.
A cookie is a very small text file placed on your computer. Cookies help us to:
- Understand browsing habits on our website
- Understand the number of visitors to our website and the pages visited
- Remember you when you return to our website so we can provide you with a more personalised experience.
Most cookies are deleted as soon as you close your browser, these are known as session cookies. Others, known as persistent cookies, are stored on your computer either until you delete them or they expire.
You can choose to block or delete cookies through your browser settings at any time